Old 24-04-2010, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Could you do this? Would you do this?

On 24 Apr, 09:21, David in Normandy
wrote:
On 24/04/2010 09:45, Donwill wrote:

A friend winding you up perhaps?

Sounds like an excellent 1st April prank for a friend to do; provided
they could disguise their voice. :-)

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

This was no wind up and was yesterday so no April fool.
This is not uncommon.
When we used to open to the public I had a man come in with a load of
plants in his car. He had bought them in Woolworths.
Why?
He wanted me to tell him how to plant and care for them.
I told him to go back to Wollies and ask them.
If he had bought something and then asked it wouldn't have been so
bad, but to just drive in for information.
David Hill