Old 24-04-2010, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Could you do this? Would you do this?

Dave Hill wrote:
I told him to go back to Wollies and ask them.

I like the name Wollies. :-)

If he had bought something and then asked it wouldn't have been so
bad, but to just drive in for information.

Hmm, you say that, but do you honestly know that he wouldn't have bought
stuff after you'd given him advice? (either this time, or on a potential
future visit?

(Sorry, I'm just a huge believer in doing favours for a wide variety of
people on the basis that one day they will become handy!)