Old 25-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Ultranol Ultranol is offline
Registered User

Default How to save my cordyline?

Hello everyone,

I have recently acquired a garden so thought I would try my hand for the first time at gardening. I got a cordyline, but it appears to be dying - the leaves are turning brown and dying even now that it is warmer.

I have attached a photo (it actually looks worse in real life - all the leaves have some brown on them, and a look are really drooping) - can anyone offer any advice? The tree is in a mostly sunny area of the garden and I have been watering it every couple of days...its been going brown since I got it about a month ago.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
How to save my cordyline?-dsc02570.jpg