Old 26-04-2010, 07:39 AM
mossie mossie is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beags View Post
Hello,

Yes, sorry, I clearly missed a trick here. Yes, we do live in the UK - England. We live in Yorkshire and the yard is south east facing. Because of the houses around it gets the sun from morning through till mid afternoon.

Thank you
Chris
Hi chris i live further north than yourself edinburgh and i have star jasmine which covers well and smells great but there are lots of plants that would work well honeysuckle,or clematis montana. both can be vigorous for quick growth hope this helps.