Old 26-04-2010, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Missed you all ... will be back soon

Hello everyone,

Sorry I've been absent for a while. RG and I have been travelling to and
from Yorkshire (where my father lived)since the beginning of March.
Sadly, my dear father died on Sunday, 11th April after a long illness.
His funeral was on the the 21st. It has been very hard to see him
suffer, and harder still to deal with his death. He was hugely important
to me; my hero and mentor, as well as an adored father.

I am currently trying to catch up with post-funeral correspondence,
domestic and gardening jobs, but finding it rather overwhelming. I now
occasionally lurk, and certainly hope to return before too long.

Enjoy gardening in this lovely spring weather.
--
Spider