Old 26-04-2010, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default OT - Missed you all ... will be back soon

"Spider" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

Sorry I've been absent for a while. RG and I have been travelling to and
from Yorkshire (where my father lived)since the beginning of March. Sadly,
my dear father died on Sunday, 11th April after a long illness. His
funeral was on the the 21st. It has been very hard to see him suffer, and
harder still to deal with his death. He was hugely important to me; my
hero and mentor, as well as an adored father.

Sorry to read your news Spider. I know what it feels like as I went through
the same thing with my Dad two years ago. His final illness was short, but
he had six months of heartbreak after Mum died. Blessings to you and your
family. Good gardening.

--
Kathy