Old 27-04-2010, 03:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Growing radishes? ? ?

In article ,
"Ray" wrote:

There's a definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over,
expecting a different result.

I guess that applies to me. For years, I have planted radishes -- in various
times, in various depths, in various locations. I follow the directions on
the packet to the Nth degree. No matter where or when I plant, I only get
spindly stems -- never a radish.

As I recall, kids in the fifth grade plant radish seed as their science
project, and often are successful.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I just crazy?

Check the viability of your seed.

More here use the general info and fine tune with local help.

http://learningstore.uwex.edu/assets/pdfs/A3686.PDF
Bill

--

łThat means on average 18 veterans commit suicide
each day."