Old 27-04-2010, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Help identifying pest

Bob Hobden wrote:
Secondly, do you expect a crop up there in Scotland?
If you do I trust you have a large heated greenhouse with growing lights, I
cannot imagine anywhere in the UK where Okra would crop successfully,
Channel Isles perhaps but even there, doubtful.

Remind me to report back come autumn. I've got 10 okra plants on the go in
the greenhouse atm, with the plan to transplant some to the allotment.
(I've never even eaten okra, let alone grown it, so it's all a bit of an
experiment atm!)