Old 20-04-2003, 05:32 AM
NetMax

Default Spray bar position

"Velvet" wrote in message
Ok, so I now have an external cannister on my tank (an eheim 2213

classic).
My quandry is where to put the spray bar, and how to mount it

snip.
However. It's a 29US gal tank. Heavily planted, heavily stocked. CO2

on
the plants. The intake is at the bottom of the back left corner.

snip
Velvet

I would position the spray bar horizontally on the right side of the
tank, a couple of inches under the surface pointing down towards the
front of the tank about 45 degrees, with supply hose going up the right
back corner, or centre back. This creates a spiral from right to left
(though your plants would pretty much dissipate most of the effect).
That eliminates one of a hundred equally good ways to do it ;o)

NetMax