Old 20-04-2003, 05:44 AM
jammer

Default Floating plant divider??

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:02:57 -0700, ~ jan
wrote:

I'm a little late on a response, but you could use drip irrigation hose.
Comes in small diameters, already is black, and make a hula hoop with one
of their handy dandy leakless black connectors. The diameter could probably
be as small as a bucket lid or less, or as big as the pond. ;o) ~ jan

Thanks. I will be finding something soon.

You are the one i am looking for i think. My husband and son are
attending mass and when they get back or in the morning when the
husband looks out over the backyard kingdom, he will see a rather
hideous bright orange with white paint on it EXTENSION CORD going from
the outlet across the patio, across the yard to his trouble light or
drop light that is hanging on the fence. I am hoping for a minor
explosion.