Old 29-04-2010, 10:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Can you identify this tree found in Northern California?

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:14:07 -0700, LM
wrote:

The next closest seems to be the hibiscus but I can't find a single
hibiscus flower picture that looks like the one I'm trying to identify.

I've seen many hibiscus plants from Florida too Hawaii. Some in
botanical gardens. I'm almost certain it is not an hibiscus

The flowers, make me think of "tulip".

That's why I asked. I'm perplexed.

Are you local to this or was it a vacation photo? Locate the local
extent ion office and send a picture in e-mail.

Let us know what it is. I'm curious.