Old 30-04-2010, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Thos Thos is offline

Default How Long Does Tree Spray Need?

What are you trying to spray, and what are you trying to control?

"Pavel314" wrote in message
I've been wanting to spray my small orchard for three days now, since
the petals fell, but it's been too windy. I'd hoped the wind would die
down this evening, Thursday, but no luck. I'll try tomorrow evening,
when I get home from work.

They're predicting thunderstorms Sunday afternoon. So if I spray
Friday evening and it rains Sunday afternoon, about 40 or so hours
later, will the bug spray and fungicide have had enough time to do
their job before washing away? What's the minimum time needed between
spray and rain?

Paul