Old 02-05-2010, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Help please identifying disease on Pear tree leaf

"rich" wrote in message
om...
Hello All.

Planted a young Conference pear tree last year. I've not done anything
with
it other than feed and drink. Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed
most of the upper leaves have developed this red spotting on them..

http://i42.tinypic.com/atuu03.jpg

The leaves are curling and the poor thing looks a bit sad. Can anyone
please
help identify the problem and suggest anything to help?

many thanks,

Have a look at this site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/cont..._feature.shtml

There's a question on there from someone who seems to have a similar problem
to yours.

HTH

Tina