Old 03-05-2010, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Is there a veg gardner out there, who:-

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

Is not as daft as me, and who has a memory, unlike me, who could post an
article telling me/us what veg seeds to plant at a particular time/date at
least once a week?

Please help.

I just arrange the seed packets in order of when they suggest sowing, then
when I have time/inclination/weather to do some sowing, start at the front
and work my way back. As a refinement to this you can then separate the
packets into those you sow once, and those you sow repeatedly for
successional crops.

Steve