Old 04-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Sue Holt Sue Holt is offline
Registered User

Location: wirral
Default Dance Partners Wanted

Does anyone have an idea for a planting partner for my snakeshead fritillaries?

I planted them in the damp ground at the edge of a pond last autumn and they have done well - but they look so self conscious, standing there all alone like wallflowers on a dance floor. I don't want anything taller, and it would have to be something that would flower at the same time. Most of the pond plants seem to come out a little later - otherwise small irises might have been perfect.

Any suggestions welcome!

Sue