Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default Dance Partners Wanted

On May 4, 4:24*am, Sue Holt
wrote:
Does anyone have an idea for a planting partner for my snakeshead
fritillaries?

I planted them in the damp ground at the edge of a pond last autumn and
they have done well - but they look so self conscious, standing there
all alone like wallflowers on a dance floor. I don't want anything
taller, and it would have to be something that would flower at the same
time. Most of the pond plants seem to come out a little later -
otherwise small irises might have been perfect.

Any suggestions welcome!

Sue

--
Sue Holt