Old 06-05-2010, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
dahlias-organic dahlias-organic is offline

Default Dahlia grower new to group -- is this moderated? Allowpromotions?

On May 4, 4:21*pm, IGot2P wrote:
On 5/4/2010 2:13 PM, dahlias-organic wrote:

Well Al, I guess if you do anything too bad I can always find you
because I have a business in Keosauqua, IA which is only about 18 miles
south of you.

Don

Hey Don: We're neighbors! Small world. Stop by the dahlia bed if
you're up in the FF area. Easy to find -- east of MUM's tennis courts.
Not much to see right now -- but when flowers start blooming in late
July, it's becomes an attraction.

regards
Al