Old 08-05-2010, 04:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Lasagna Gardening In A Bucket

Catching and reusing the water does sound like a good idea indeed but I
would like to find a way to prevent over watering in the first place. I
will be using a five gallon bucket for a single plant. If I don't over
water, there shouldn't be much to catch for re-use. Such a small
amount may evaporate quickly in the summer heat. Perhaps I should
consider getting a soil moisture tester? Can anyone recommend a decent
tester for under $50 US???

Rich