Old 11-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Veggieveg Veggieveg is offline
Registered User

Location: wiltshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
Veggieveg wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have decided to give growing my own veg ago, all seemed fine unti
now, i need some expert help!

I have added a picture of the leaves on my tomato plant, i dont
understand what going wrong? and whats worse is that its spreading to
my other tomato plants.

'[image:
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/tasha325/th_10052010104.jpg]'
(10052010104.jpg picture by tasha325 - Photobucket)

'[image:
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/tasha325/th_10052010105.jpg]'
(10052010105.jpg picture by tasha325 - Photobucket)

Can anyone help?

It is hard for me to see the pictures as they are rather small. I am
going for a disease caused by a pathogen or a mineral deficiency. You could
try google images with search terms such as:

tomato magnesium deficiency - Google Search

David

Guys thanks for this and the links, i will look in to this further tonight after work, i take it i can save them?