Old 11-05-2010, 11:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Help with my tomato plants

Veggieveg said:

Hi everyone,

I have decided to give growing my own veg ago, all seemed fine unti now,
i need some expert help!

I have added a picture of the leaves on my tomato plant, i dont
understand what going wrong? and whats worse is that its spreading to my
other tomato plants.

(http://tinyurl.com/32bolsn)

(http://tinyurl.com/34ukpak)

Can anyone help?

Are these plants indoors under lights? In a greenhouse or coldfrae?
Ever been outside? (Plants can be 'sunburned' if they are taken out
into sunlight after being indoors, under artificial light.)

Can't say for sure just what is going on, but the second image looks
like what I might expect if the plant was infested with spider mites.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored