Old 20-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Marvin Hlavac

Default Photo... opinions, please...

Hi all,

Yesterday I rearranged plants and added some to my 360L (90g). Water is almost
as clear as tap water. Green algae is gone... All six 55 Watt lights are ON
these days... The emptiness in the foreground will be filled with Glosso. Fish:
27 Cardinals, 7 Ottos, 1 SAE and I'm thinking of adding 1 or 2 or 3 Discus
however I have never owned one but I bought a book about them today...

To me it looks better now then it was before, but thru the eyes of more
experienced there must be a lot of room for improvement... and that is why this
picture is posted here.

Today, 6 weeks after setup:
http://onehappygirl.com/tank001.jpg

thanks,