Old 17-05-2010, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Help needed with bottle brush bush, and a harsh winter.

Ian B wrote:
Quite agree, patience is a virtue with all gardening.

I'm having a bit of trouble with that part. Is there anything I could add to
my garden to make things go a bit faster?

Can you do rain dancing? And then some sun shining?

(Ack, just looked out the window at what was a lovely blue sky when I first
thought of hanging out the washing, and it's gone all grey! But it'll be
that yucky drizzle again and no real rain to get the poor garden going!!)