Old 19-05-2010, 02:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default seeking specific bush pumpkin variety

Probably 10 years ago, I encountered a pumpkin variety at a small mom
& pop hardware store. It was a type that grew on very compact bush like
plants, but still yielded decent sized pumpkins.

However, the feature I liked the most was its essentially hull-less
seeds. I love roasted and salted pumpkin seeds, and the fact that this
variety did not have seed hulls was a big plus.

Anyone know the name of this variety? I have not been able to find
it anywhere online. Thanks!