Old 19-05-2010, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default seeking specific bush pumpkin variety

Just off the top of my head, the name "Godiva" comes to me.
HTH,
Steve
"Ohioguy" wrote in message
Probably 10 years ago, I encountered a pumpkin variety at a small mom &
pop hardware store. It was a type that grew on very compact bush like
plants, but still yielded decent sized pumpkins.

However, the feature I liked the most was its essentially hull-less
seeds. I love roasted and salted pumpkin seeds, and the fact that this
variety did not have seed hulls was a big plus.

Anyone know the name of this variety? I have not been able to find it
anywhere online. Thanks!