Old 23-05-2010, 04:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default What to plant in between paving

On 5/23/10 7:44 AM, Una wrote:
ld0121 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know of any plants that I can plant between paving slabs
on my patio, something low growing, can cope with being walked on a bit,
the patio is full sun most of the day so would get very hot.

How wide are the gaps between slabs?

Una

And where are you? That is, what is your climate?

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean