Old 24-05-2010, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Salad stuff

PtePike wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in
:

Barbara Brown wrote:
I want to start growing my own salad stuff, and perhaps a few
veggies, in one of those plastic small sort of small greenhouse. Is
it too late in the year. I have never grown this sort of thing
before except for tomatoes. how do I start with lettuce and mustard
cress

Without knowing where you are and what your climate is like it is
impossible to say.

David

From: "David Hare-Scott"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible