Old 24-05-2010, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default What to plant in between paving

Una wrote:
ld0121 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know of any plants that I can plant between paving slabs
on my patio, something low growing, can cope with being walked on a bit,
the patio is full sun most of the day so would get very hot.

How wide are the gaps between slabs?

Una

My response here is completely OT, but your name reminds me of a story
of a friend who was a clerk in the Army.

They started getting a lot of paperwork that was stamped: UNA

Now, what did that mean? Use No Abbreviations!

I imagine your name has a different origin :-)

Jeff