Old 25-05-2010, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Round-Up- how long wait before planting?

On 5/24/2010 8:26 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Reluctantly I used Round-Up (tfui!) on an small area where nasty weeds
had been obnoxiously growing around a stump I have just had removed.

I want to put something else in there, but am not too experienced with
Round-Up.

How long should I wait, for safety's sake, before transplanting a
shrub in that area?

TIA

Hypatia

You can safely overplant immediately. But it might be better to wait
until the weeds are showing some distress before you disturb them, to
make sure the RU has made its way into the roots.

Bob