View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Old 26-05-2010, 12:53 PM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: May 2010
Unhappy Black irregular dry spots on my courgette leaves.

Hello forum.

This is my frist post and first attempt at growing anything.

Myself and my girlfriend have decided to grow some indoor veg and herbs. We went for a bunch herbs, like flat leaf parsley, coriander, dill and mint. We have also planted chillies and courgettes.

All the plants are doing very well, except recently our courgettes. We have 6 plants and on 2 of them the lower leaves have started to develop blackish dry spots that feel papery to the touch. It started with one plant then a week later another plant has developed the same symptoms, though not as severe. I've searched around and the closest explanation I can find is that it is blight, but I want to be sure because some of the descriptions and pictures I've seen don't match up 100%.

I've included pictures of the leaves in questions in the hope that someone can confirm what the issue is and how to clear the problem and prevent it in the future. I would very grateful if someone could shed some more light on this.

I don't want to lose my babies.

Mohfro
Attached Thumbnails
Black irregular dry spots on my courgette leaves.-p1080770-copy.jpg   Black irregular dry spots on my courgette leaves.-p1080771-copy.jpg   Black irregular dry spots on my courgette leaves.-p1080772-copy.jpg