Old 26-05-2010, 01:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dgk dgk is offline

Default Can seeds be used next year?

On Wed, 26 May 2010 04:34:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 26, 7:05*am, dgk wrote:
I have some left over heirloom tomato seeds as well as a few assorted
vegetables. Can these be used next spring? Even the minimum order of
seeds is far more than I can plant in my little yard.

Yes. As long as you store them in a dry place aroung room temp or
lower. Wouldn't put them in a damp place, attic, etc.

Thanks. Basement it is. Fairly dry and cool.