Old 29-05-2010, 01:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Toward food sovereignty: Reclaiming autonomous food systems [pdf]

Bill who putters wrote:

I have been reviewing the way I have been addressing others and I seem
to have fallen from my Ideal of always writing like I am addressing my
best friend. I think I will retire for awhile as words should not
hurt.

.

That's usenet, lacking the reminder of a face or a voice it is too easy to
depersonalise whoever is typing to you. If you realise this and try to
avoid it you will be forgiven the odd lapse, at least I hope so 'cause
otherwise I have a whole lot of unforgiven errors circling out there in the
ether.

David