Old 29-05-2010, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Toxic Rain From Gulf Oil Leak

On 5/29/2010 3:22 AM, EVP MAN wrote:

President Oboma put in a quick appearance and then high tailed it out of
there! He didn't even stay and talk to the locals, especially the
fishermen who make their livings from fishing the gulf. People were
sick of Bush and wanted change. That's how Oboma won the election by
campaigning on change. Well things here in the USA shure did change,
didn't they? Are you better off now than you were when Bush was in
office? In my opinion, they all suck!

Rich ........... Or is that pronounced Obama in African? Wonder what
his birth cirtificate reads? Sheeeeeessshhh!

Did you see the huge tar ball he was examining?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o9NB...=youtube_gdata

Looked to be pea sized.

In my younger days, I recall football sized tar balls at the beach in
Delaware.