Old 29-05-2010, 12:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Toward food sovereignty: Reclaiming autonomous food systems [pdf]

In article ,
says...

I have been reviewing the way I have been addressing others and I seem
to have fallen from my Ideal of always writing like I am addressing my
best friend. I think I will retire for awhile as words should not hurt.

Bill,

You said nothing wrong or hurtful. b... has the same reactive choices we
all have.

You didn't address the underlying issue that he raised which amounts to
saying shut up and go away. Which he has the right to say and we have
the duty to refuse.

Clearly b... doesn't make the connection but that's not your fault or
responsibility.