Old 30-05-2010, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default Aquilegias

On May 28, 9:22*am, Ann Lancing wrote:
My aquilegia plants have been stripped of all their leaves, and therefore
are not flowering either.
They are established plants. *Do slugs like them? *I have never had this
problem before.
Can anyone help?

Ann

Any sticky trail around?
I picked up an aquiligia at a garden centre once and it housed just
such an creature. Also, one which has survived here only did so
because of a strategically placed beer offering. Located next to the
plant which was where there wasn't much of a choice to nibble on;