Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
BM

Default Fluval vs Eheim

If you have a Pocket PC you might want to try using PocketAI
to make your decision. It's shareware and great for deciding
all kind of things like that. You can compare pros and cons, or
weigh the benefit of your options by criteria that you choose,
and see which choice is the best for you.

http://www.3dnetproductions.com/pocketai

BM

"Mathias" wrote in message ...
In my oppinion, the Fluval is quieter and easier to clean. I've never had a
breakdown on any of my fluvals.

/M

"Rheta Chase" skrev i meddelandet
I am looking at purchasing a canister filter and am trying to decide

between
the Eheim Pro II model 2026 and the Fluval MSF 304. It will be used in a

46
gallon planted tank that is well stocked with fish. I would really
appreciate any feedback as I've noticed the Eheim is twice the price of

the
Fluval....is it that much better?

TIA,
Rheta