Old 01-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Garden Magician Garden Magician is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
A wretched heron has been to one of the ponds this morning and either it's
cleared it out or all the fish are hiding! I feel sure it's the latter as
it's a well-stocked pond but while I don't begrudge it one or two fish,
we'll be furious if it takes the koi. And we *are* furious that it's taken
a mass of frog spawn. ;-(
--
Sacha
Buy plants online, including rare and exotic plant varieties from Hill House Nursery

You can buy them online at NetFloat (Pack of 20) NetFloats Heron Deterrent [NetFloat pk20] - £23.50 : Henley Water Gardens, The Dependable Aquatic and Pond Professionals!