Old 01-06-2010, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default novice and his Jasmine cuttings

Sacha wrote:
Doesn't mean it doesn't exist - I've just never encountered it! But I
have seen loads of Plumbago growing in with jasmine so I wondered if it
was that and then Tweedia sort of flitted through my mind, too.

*nod* I'm not saying it's /not/ that, though. I may have seen them
together and not looked too closely, and I can't go back and check now! But
it was a very subtle blue, so I was wondering if maybe it was caused by the
acidity of the soil perhaps, rather than being a different version. Nb,
there was no pink at all, just plain white or slightly blue.