Old 02-06-2010, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Pigeon scaring

Obviously having three cats has done me no good regarding having the
pigeons chased away ... sleeping in the sun is more popular an
activity than being on guard along my radish seeds today.

What's the easiest homemade pigeon scarer? I've used cds on sticks
before but before I go raiding the cupboard for old cds .. any other
ideas that might work well?

(I did get a pigeon with the hose the other day, however they are
getting wise to this and scarper when I get the hose pipe near them)
--
http://www.Voucherfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk