Old 02-06-2010, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹° ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹° is offline

Default Pigeon scaring

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:26:17 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"mogga" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:08:41 +0200, David in Normandy
wrote:

On 02/06/2010 15:58, mogga wrote:
Obviously having three cats has done me no good regarding having the
pigeons chased away ... sleeping in the sun is more popular an
activity than being on guard along my radish seeds today.

What's the easiest homemade pigeon scarer? I've used cds on sticks
before but before I go raiding the cupboard for old cds .. any other
ideas that might work well?

I once found that a car makes a quite good pigeon scarer.

I reversed, accidentally, straight over a fat pigeon lurking on the
road. I thought I had had a tyre blow-out judging by the explosion
as he popped.
..
I scared him alright.

--