Old 02-06-2010, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Pigeon scaring

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:26:14 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:58:56 +0100, mogga wrote:

What's the easiest homemade pigeon scarer?

Model bird of prey perched in tree nearby? They might get used to a
static model though. So a silhouette of a flying bird of prey hung in
tree nearby? Choose a bird of prey that actualy does take pigeons.

We've had one of those in the area but it only nibbled at the collared
dove things not these proper 'orrible pigeons.
Not seen feather explosions for a while though so I assume it's gone
away.
--
http://www.Voucherfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk