Old 03-06-2010, 11:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default cordless weedeater

Chet said:

Looking into a cordless weedeater, I am down to two of them, any users
here have any experience with either the B&D NST 2018 or the Worx GT
model with the lithium battery

I've got the B&D and really like it. Especially appreciate being able to
flip the working end around to do some edging.

I've no experience with the Worx weedeater, but I've the other Worx
products I've bought (leaf shredder, lawn mower) have impressed me
with their design and attention to detail.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored