Old 05-06-2010, 07:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
piedmont[_3_] piedmont[_3_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

I have a tiny garden, actually one bush tomato in a 10 gallon pot.
Well I'm fed up with the commercial tomatoes, year after year I get
nothing! This year instead of an indeterminate I went with a bush.
Getting rampant bottom rot, tomato turns black on bottom and works all
the way up, I added calcium as in crushed up tums, I fertilize with
special tomato fertilizer and have watered frequently. Its not too late
to get another already started tomato, any suggestions!

I remember as a kid tomatoes were easy and always good. What the heck can
I do! I want tomato this year!!!!!!

Next year I'm going back to Amish Heritage!!!!!!!

--
regards, piedmont ~ the practical bbq'r!

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/