Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Dinky

Default HELP! What kind of algae is this and who will eat it?

Hmm..not sure, but have you read http://faq.thekrib.com/algae.html ??

--
------
Billy
"cindy" wrote in message
om...
: It is quickly spreading all over tank
: light grey in color
: stringy, like hair or thread (but I though hair algae is green?)
: has small balls on it (spores?), they are about the size of a period
: (font size 12)
: strings are long - most 1 cm but some up to an inch or so
:
: I don't know how to post pics but if this isn't descriptive enougth
: I'll learn...noticed it last week and has quickly spread to most
: plants, driftwood.
:
: Thanks.