Old 10-06-2010, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Glyphosate

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:22:04 -0400 in Rick Davies wrote:

I have heard that Glyphosate is the key chemical and in all weed
killers, but in small amounts. Therefore making the weed killer not
very affective. Can Glyphosate be purchased undiluted? If so where can
I purchase some? as the conventional weed killers don't have much
effect.

1) This doesn't belong in rec.gardens.orchids... but since traffic
has been so heavy...

2) Read the effing label. Many broad spectrum weed killers are dilute
glyphosate. Many are diluted 2,4-d for broadleaf control. And there
are many more fun things for crabgrass control.

3) Where you purchase some depends on where you are. I tend to go to
local ag supply stores and buy a large jug of concentrate.

--
Chris Dukes