Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Jeff Ludwig

Default AH SUPPLY Enclosures

does anyone have any experiences with the enslosures at AH Supply? I
am a total townie with very few tools and apartment living means I
cannot head into the Garage to tinker around.

You can still do it at home... I built my own hood in 700ft^2 of space in
Philadelphia using a drill and a mitre box/saw. If you do this, be sure to
use popular or white pine or something soft. I stubbornly used Maple,
neither the saw, mitre box, or my arm were in good condition after the
project. Anyhow, box and saw are only $20 or so, handy to have around
anyway, fits right into a closet.

Cheers,
Jeff Ludwig