Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Robin Pereira

Default Tank Pictures

Hi Bruce:

Thanks for the kind words. I bought the Lotus plant at my local lfs which
happens to be a Big Als franchise. It's a Tropica plant. It's great because
it keeps multiplying. You may have noticed that I have already planted one
sibling and there are two more on runners below those big leaves. It is a
magnificent plant.

The test I use for nitrates is the Red Sea Nitrate II test. Perhaps when
it's done I'll try the Seachem test.

Robin

"BruceKGeist" wrote in message
Wonderful tank! I really like that lotus plant! Man-- what a beauty. I

want
to get one of those. Did you get yours at a lfs, or online? If online,

where?

You mentioned you always get 10ppm on nitrates.. what test are you using?

have had really good luck with Seachem's test.

Enjoyed the pics! Keep 'em coming!

-Bruce