Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
E. Mito

Default Fluval vs Eheim

In article diHt9.75086$qM2.20693@sccrnsc02, "Rheta Chase"
writes:

I am looking at purchasing a canister filter and am trying to decide between
the Eheim Pro II model 2026 and the Fluval MSF 304. It will be used in a 46
gallon planted tank that is well stocked with fish. I would really
appreciate any feedback as I've noticed the Eheim is twice the price of the
Fluval....is it that much better?

Don't know about the 2026, but I just got the Eheim Plus 2213 for $75 (US) from
Drs. Foster and Smith and am very pleased with it. Very quiet, can't hear it
at all. Sucks up CO2 bubbles from my DIY generator like a charm.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm