Old 17-06-2010, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Steven Wayne[_2_] Steven Wayne[_2_] is offline

Default how to fix my garden

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:02:09 +0000, darren clarke
wrote:

hi, first off i know nothing about gardens, i live in a rented house
and pay the land lady to do the garden etc, i am moving out so now have
to fix the grass, basically teh problem i have is that my male dog has
weed on the grass and it is starting to go bare, how do i fix this
and also he dug a hoel that was filled with compost how do i get grass
to grow here, is it hyst a case of putting seeds down and lawn and
feed?

Remove the dead grass.

Don't feed it.

Put lawn seed down.

Keep it moist.

Give it some time.

Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.

www.baldman.org.uk