Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Gregory Gooden

Default Cheap Flourite on West Coast

Mark's fish carries flourite and a great selection of plants too... I shop
there at least monthly..

Gregory

http://www.myfishbox.com/members/ggooden
Get your own FREE homepage, email and
more at http://www.myfishbox.com
SUPPORT THE APD DEFENSE FUND
http://www.thedefensefund.com

"Mike K" wrote in message
Living in Los Angeles I've found it difficult to find Flourite at a
reasonable price. My LFS sells it at an average of $25 per bag. Mail order
looked tempting but since all the big mail order houses seemed to be on

the
east coast, shipping jacked the price out of reach.

I just placed an order from http://www.aquaticwarehouse.com for $14.99 per
bag. A bargain from what I've been able to find. And since they're in San
Diego, shipping for 3 bags was only $7.50.

Here's the link if any are interested:

http://www.aquaticwarehouse.com/site...8-4CB9-92E9B43
CE9E668CE

I haven't received my order yet so can't comment on reliablity or customer
service but am just tossing it out there in case anyone's interested. If
anyone has a source in/around Los Angeles, please pass it on.