Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Jeff Ludwig

Default Someone's been eating my bacopa!

I'd say the bristlenose is the culprit. It might not be intentional, he

must
just be biting too hard when he tries to scrape off the algae.g

Dunno, I thought the bristlenoses were pretty good with plants... some of
the other pleccos maybe, but aren't bristlenoses lacking teeth or something
like that? Swordtails will pluck at algae but bacopa is one of the toughest
stem plants I've come across... really thick leaves, I would think your
finer leafed plants would be first to go. How is the overall health of the
bacopa and the other plants?

Cheers,
Jeff Ludwig